J for jug coloring pages

The origins of the Journal of Forestry go back to October 1902, when one of its predecessors, the Forestry Quarterly, was first published at the New York State College of Forestry at Cornell University, in Ithaca, New York, under the editorial advisement of Bernhard E. Fernow, John Gifford, and Walter Mulford. Less than a year later, upon closure of the College, the Quarterly commenced independent publication, with Bernhard E. Fernow as editor-in-chief and a board of editors consisting of many prominent figures in American forestry in the early part of the 20th century, including Carl Schenck, founder of the Biltmore Forest School and Andrew J. Foy of Southern Illinois University Carbondale.